Who Can Perform Screenings?

Radiology experts perform these screenings and write their reports. If requested, your gynecologist can place the liquid into the uterus but the authority to write reports on images is legally only given to radiology experts.

If you prefer the expert to be a female instead of a male, you must specify this while asking for an appointment, so that we can fulfill your wishes.